Waterfront Manteo Inn Amenities & Policies
|King Large Premium Room||Two||King||Shower/Tub Combo||3rd Floor, Downtown or Bay View, Work Desk, Exterior Corridor Entrance||Check Rates|
|King Premium Room||Two||King||Shower/Tub Combo||1st & 2nd Floors, Bay View, Work Desk, Exterior Corridor Entrance||Check Rates|
|King Standard Room||Two||King||Shower/Tub Combo||1st & 2nd Floors, Downtown View, Work Desk, Exterior Corridor Entrance||Check Rates|
|Two Room Queen Suite||Four||Queen||Shower/Tub Combo||2nd Floor, Downtown & Bay Views, Sitting Area, Work Desk, Exterior Corridor Entrance||Check Rates|
|Two Queen Premium Room||Four||Two Queens||Shower/Tub Combo||2nd & 3rd Floors, Bay View, Work Desk, Exterior Corridor Entrance||Check Rates|
|Two Queen Standard Room||Four||Two Queens||Shower/Tub Combo||1st & 2nd Floors, Downtown View, Work Desk, Exterior Corridor Entrance||Check Rates|
|Two Queen Accessible Room||Four||Two Queens||Shower/Tub Combo with Grab Bars||1st Floor, Downtown View, Work Desk, Exterior Corridor Entrance, Accessible||Check Rates|
- En-Suite Bathroom Shower/Tub Combination
- High Speed Wi-Fi & Cable Television
- Work Desk
- Keurig & Mini-fridge
- Hanging Clothes Closet
- Exterior Corridor Entrance
- Individual Controlled Air Conditioning
- Spacious Decks & Porches
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Afternoon Wine & Cheese Reception
- Walkable Location to Shops & Dining
- 19th Century Charm with 21st Century Convenience
- Close to Historic Sites & OBX Attractions
- Self Parking Including Tesla Charging Station
1587 Restaurant & Lounge
- Located at The Tranquil House Inn
- Quaint & Casual Atmosphere
- Exquisite Views
- Fresh & Local Ingredients
- Handmade Cocktails
- Check-in time: 3 PM / Check-out time: 11 AM
- 2 night minimum stay required (with exceptions for holidays and mid-week)
- A valid credit card is required for all stays. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- All rooms and rates are double occupancy. All rooms include a full continental breakfast each morning. Up to two children under the age of 16 may stay free in the parents’ room (max. occupancy allowing).
Cancellation Policy for Direct Bookings
Guest understands that guest shall not be entitled to any refund or rebate due to acts of nature, unfavorable weather, disruption of internet or utility services, malfunctioning or missing equipment/appliances/furnishings, surrounding construction and associated noise, beach nourishment construction, or any other situation occurring not under our control. Guest agrees to vacate upon a mandatory evacuation order or if in hotel management’s sole discretion deems it in the best interest of the guest to vacate. The guest shall not be entitled to a refund guest refused Travel Insurance offered that would have compensated him or her for losses or damages resulting from the loss of the rental due to a mandatory evacuation or if the guest purchased Travel Insurance offered. All reservations require 50% payment plus optional travel insurance if selected at time of booking with remaining balance paid 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellation requests must be made via email prior to check in time on the day of arrival. Any cancellation requests received more than 7 days prior to arrival may be refunded minus a cancellation service charge of $50.00. Guests who request to cancel within 1-7 days of arrival will be charged the first night’s stay plus any applicable tax and booking fees to the card of record. Guests who cancel the day of arrival and/or guests who do not request to cancel and do not arrive as scheduled will be charged for the full stay with no refund. A valid credit card is required for all stays.
Cancellation Policy for Booking.com
FLEXIBLE – 7 DAYS
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
- If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation.
- To adjust or cancel a Booking.com Trip Reservation, the guest must visit the Booking.com confirmation email and follow the instructions therein.
By making a Trip Reservation with a Trip Provider, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of that Trip Provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the Trip Provider that may apply to your Trip (including the fine print of the Trip Provider made available on our Platform and the relevant house rules of the Trip Provider), including for services rendered and/or products offered by the Trip Provider. Note that certain rates, fees, or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund, or change. Applicable city/tourist tax may still be charged by the Trip Provider in the event of a no-show or charged cancellation.
Check the (reservation) details of your product or service of choice thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation. Note that a Trip Reservation which requires down payment or (wholly or partly) prepayment may be canceled (without a prior notice of default or warning) insofar the relevant (remaining) amount(s) cannot be collected in full on the relevant due or payment date in accordance with the relevant payment policy of the Trip Provider and the reservation. Cancellation and prepayment policies may vary per segment, product, or service of each Trip. Carefully read The Fine Print (below the Trip types or at the bottom of each Trip Provider page on our Platform) and important information in your reservation confirmation for additional policies as may be applied by the Trip Provider (e.g. in respect of age requirement, security deposit, non-cancellation/additional supplements for group bookings, extra beds/no free breakfast, pets/cards accepted).
Late payment, wrong bank, debit or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards, or insufficient funds are for your own risk and account, and you will not be entitled to any refund of any (non-refundable) prepaid amount unless the Trip Provider agrees or allows otherwise under its (pre)payment and cancellation policy.
If you want to review, adjust, or cancel your Trip Reservation, revert to the Booking.com confirmation email and follow the instructions therein. Note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the Trip Provider’s cancellation, (pre)payment and no-show policy, or not be entitled to any repayment of any (pre)paid amount.
Cancellation Policy for AirBnB Bookings
For a full refund of the nightly rate, the guest must cancel within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 full days prior to listing’s local check-in time (shown in the confirmation email). For a 50% refund of the nightly rate, the guest must cancel 7 full days before the listing’s local check in time (shown in the confirmation email), otherwise no refund. If only 50% of the reservation has been paid, no refund will be issued and the remaining 50% will simply not be charged. If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
- No smoking allowed in rooms or balconies. Guests who smoke or use vapor type devices in rooms will be charged an additional $200 fee for cleaning and restoration.
- No guest pets allowed. Any concealed pets will result in immediate eviction without refund and at the hotel’s discretion additional costs for cleaning.
- All rooms in The Tranquil House Inn include en-suite bathroom shower/tub combination, high speed Wi-Fi, cable television, work desk, telephone, Keurig, mini-fridge, hanging clothes closet, exterior corridor entrance and individual controlled air conditioning.
Every effort is made to ensure that all information and photographs in Carolina Retreats Vacations’ advertising are accurate and complete. Rate information is subject to change and the quote provided online is only valid at the time of booking. Carolina Retreats Vacations cannot be held responsible for possible typographical errors; omissions; price changes; changes in taxes; changes to Terms and Conditions; Carolina Retreats Vacations reserves the right to correct any errors.